Apple CarPlay & Android Auto BMW E60/E9X Head Unit
Apple CarPlay & Android Auto BMW E60/E9X Head Unit - CCC (2006-2008) / Yes Please! ($45) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
PLEASE ASSURE YOUR CAR IS CCC OR CIC BEFORE PLACING ORDER!
- For BMW 5 Series E60 E61 E63 E64 (2004-2008 original CCC, M-ASK system)
- For BMW 5 Series E60 E61 E63 E64 (2009-2012 original CIC system)
- For BMW 3 Series E90 E91 E92 E93 (2004-2008 original CCC, M-ASK system)
- For BMW 3 Series E90 E91 E92 E93 (2009-2012 original CIC system)
This is a multimedia touch screen with built-in compatibility with Apple CarPlay and Google Android auto. It will replace your OEM screen and add the following features to your car:
- Apple CarPlay (wired and wireless)
- Android Auto (wired)
- Play video or music from USB
The head unit Built-in microphone and supports Siri and Google Assistant either via voice keyword (‘Hey Siri’ / ‘Okay Google’) or by long-pressing the steering wheel voice button.
- Compatible with most of the steering wheel control functions. Easy to switch songs, channels and adjust volume to provide you a safer and more enjoyable drive.
- Compatible with original car iDrive knob
- Keeping original Car Radio/ Car CD player and Amplifier.
- Don't need to destroy the original car line, all plug and play!
- Compatible with the original parking sensors
- Compatible with original Car Optic fiber system (Green/black cable)
- Supports OEM/aftermarket reverse cameras
NOTE: This unit is not an Android system. You must be connected to your phone (wired or wireless) to use CarPlay and Android auto functions. Without a mobile phone connected, you can only use the OEM system or simple music and video playback functions.
Screen size: 8.8" touch screen
Resolution: 1280 x 480
NOTE: The CarPlay head unit outputs sound through AUX, Please make sure your car has AUX function. If your vehicle does not have AUX function. You need to buy an FM Radio Transmitter.
How does it work?
While the unit (CarPlay Head unit) is inactive, the original video signal is passed unchanged and your car works as before.
After activating the CarPlay Head unit, the CarPlay unit video signal is shown on the display instead.
When you reverse the car while using the CarPlay system, the system will automatically switch to the camera without manual operation.
You can easily switch system back and forth between the unit and your original head unit.
(TIPS: Press and hold the “Menu” key to switch the system)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.