Looking for coilovers that will provide reliability on street driven vehicles but are also capable of feeding your weekend track demon's desire for performance? BC Racing's BR Series coilover kit may be just the thing for you.
BR Series coilovers are the most popular and versatile option offered by BC racing, offering features such as 30-level dampening adjustment (simultaneous compression and rebound control), linear springs where possible, and a minimum of 2 inches ride height drop. To ensure performance, comfort, and quality, all BR Series kits are Dyno tested during the design stage to determine the best valving and spring rates, then installed and tested for a minimum of 6 months. This kit features mounts and brackets that are fully compatible with all stock mounting points and components.
The upper shock/strut mounts are all constructed of 6061-T6 Aluminum for strength and weight savings. BC Racing design 1 of 3 types of upper mounts for each vehicle: Caster/Camber Plates (+/- 3* camber), Camber Plates (+/- 3* camber), and Rubber Mount Plates (NVH reduction). The included mount option for this kit is shown in the kit specs and features below.
Lower shock mounts are powder coated for corrosion protection and constructed of either 6061-T6 aluminum that has been milled from a single piece (fork or bolt eye mount) or of STKM13C steel with all brackets welded robotically.
The included springs come in one of 3 styles: linear, S-barrel, and V-barrel. Linear springs are used in most applications unless limited by the OE design that does not allow the use of linear springs. All spring options are made from SAE9254 steel and have a zinc coating applied under the powder coating for increased spring corrosion protection and long term reliability.
All shock bodies used in the BR Series coilovers use a 53mm shock body (unless noted otherwise) for added strength, performance, and increased fluid capacity. All shocks are then powder coated black chrome for clean styling and corrosion protection.
Specs and Features:
- 6k Front & 12k Rear Spring Rate
- V-Barrel front & Linear rear springs
- Valved specifically to spring style and rate
- Camber Plate Front Mounts
- Aluminum and Rubber Front Mounts
- Black Powder Coated Components
- All OE style brackets and mounting for perfect fit
- 30 Levels of Simultaneous Compression and Rebound Dampening
- Extreme Drop version allows additional 1-1.5" lowering over the standard 2-4" lowering from traditional BR suspension kits
- Shocks are 1" shorter in length and springs are specifically selected for greater lowering capabilities
- Great for Track, Street, and any other conditions
Note: Extreme Low coilovers are typically a 2-3 week build time if we do not have them in stock.