Ethanol 360 Fittings
Ethanol 360 Fittings is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Precision Raceworks Ethanol 360 fuel line fittings are designed to work in almost any application where you have 5/16" or 7.89mm quick connect fittings and need to add a flex fuel sensor. These fittings work with most all ethanol sensors without the need to cut and splice or replace entire line sets. This is a perfect way to add an ethanol sensor to your vehicle while maintaining existing fuel lines.
Features & Benefits
- Designed to install at a male/female quick connect location in the factory lines. Either 5/16" or 3/8"
- Both fittings rotate on Flex Sensor giving endless placement/orientation options
- Oversized 3/8" tubing to minimize fuel friction
- Smooth constant radius bend to minimize turbulence
- 5/16" (7.89mm) or 3/8"(9.49mm) quick connect on both fittings for quick and easy install
- 3/8" quick connect on both fittings compatible with all continental style ethanol sensors
- All female quick connects have primary and secondary seal to prevent leaks
- Quick connects are all metal design and impossible to pop off under pressure
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.