BMS Cowl Filters for BMW E9X E8X & X1
BMS Cowl Filters for BMW E9X E8X & X1 - Black is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Better engine sound, engine cooling, and a weight savings of 10lbs.
Now in Colors! Black, Blue, & Red Filter Elements.
E chassis BMW owners have known for some time that removing their cowl and HVAC filter system not only reduces vehicle weight but also improves overall engine bay cooling, facilitates engine & DME box access for service, and lets the driver better hear how the engine is running. But there was always a catch. How to stop dirt and debris from falling into the interior ventilation system? Well BMS has finally come up with a solution. These cleanable lightweight dry filters look great while blocking dirt & debris from the cabin. Also known as the cowl delete. Water won't run into the HVAC system with or without the cowl filters as they are raised openings. Suddenly removing your cowl is not only for race cars.
Non-oiled dry filters. To clean rinse with water, let dry and reinstall. Do not oil.
NOTE: There are different left and right cowl filters. Installing them on opposite/incorrect sides will visually deform the filter element. Please refer to the install guide for the correct install procedure.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Saves 10 lbs of weight from your BMW
- Better engine sound without the cowl
- Better engine bay cooling
- Keeps dirt & debris out of the interior ventilation system
- Easier access to DME box and spark plugs
- Easy installation and removal
- Available with black, blue, & red filter elements
Cowl Filter Applications (E chassis BMW Only)
BMW 1 Series
• 2008-2013 E82 Coupe - All Models including 1M
• 2008-2013 E88 Convertible
• E81/E87 - All years and models
BMW 3 Series
• 2006-2011 E90 Sedan - All Models including M
• 2006-2011 E91 Touring - All Models
• 2006-2013 E92 Coupe - All Models including M
• 2006-2013 E93 Convertible - All Models including M
• 2010-2015 E84 X1 - All E Chassis Models
Replaces Cabin filter: OEM BMW PART# 64319313519
Replacement black cabin filter screws: OEM BMW PART #07147146539
BMS Cowl Filters Install Videos
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.