For CIC system BMW X3 F25 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 (Compatible with OEM screen or without OEM screen.)
For NBT(ID4) system
BMW X3 F25 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
BMW X4 F26 2014, 2015, 2016
Only left-hand drive is supported.
How does it work?
While the unit (CarPlay Head unit) is inactive, the original video signal is passed unchanged and your car works as before.
After activating the CarPlay Head unit, the CarPlay unit video signal is shown on the display instead.
When you reverse the car while using the CarPlay system, the system will automatically switch to the camera without manual operation.
You can easily switch system back and forth between the unit and your original head unit.
(TIPS: Press and hold the “Menu” key to switch the system)
This is a multimedia touch screen with built-in compatibility with Apple CarPlay and Google Android auto. It will replace your OEM screen and add the following features to your car:
- Apple CarPlay (wired and wireless)
- Android Auto (wired)
- Play video or music from USB
The head unit Built-in microphone and supports Siri and Google Assistant either via voice keyword (‘Hey Siri’ / ‘Okay Google’) or by long-pressing the steering wheel voice button.
- Compatible with most of the steering wheel control functions. Easy to switch songs,channels and adjust volume to provide you a safer and more enjoyable journey.
- Compatible with original car Idrive knob
- Keeping original Car Radio/ Car CD player and Amplifier... all function.
- Don't need to destroy the original car line ,don't change original anythings ,plug and play
- Compatible with the original parking sensor
- Compatible original Car Optic fiber system
- Support original rear camera
NOTE: This unit is not an Android system. You must be connected to your phone (wired or wireless) to use CarPlay and Android auto functions. Without a mobile phone connected, you can only use the OEM system or simple music and video playback functions.
This unit does not support AirPlay and Android screen mirroring.
Screen size: 10.25" touch screen