Lower your engine oil temperature for maximum racing performance.
N54 and N55 BMW engines are known to have insufficient oil cooling capabilities. This simple engine oil cooler valve increases flow to your fender-mounted engine oil/air heat exchanger resulting in lower engine oil temperatures and more consistent performance during heavy throttle. Less restrictive than the spring-loaded units.
Installs in minutes and is fully reversible. CNC machined for a precise fit and anodized for protection. Made in the USA.
Requires BMW's external sport engine oil cooler which is standard on most 2008+ models, and optional on 2007 E9x models.
Works with OEM BMW part numbers 11427573212 and 11427564892
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Easily lower engine oil temperature
• Stock oil cooler will work more efficient
• More consistent performance
• CNC Machined for a perfect fit
• Easy install removal
• Made in the USA
ATTENTION! 2007 and before N54 models. N54 BMWs with a manufacture date on or before March 2007 cannot use this upgrade. It will not fit. Check your driver-side door jamb for your production date before ordering. The only way to upgrade your early March and pre-March 2007 is to get a newer thermostat housing OEM part #11427573212.
• 2008-2013 E82 Coupe 135i
• 2011 E82 1M
• 2008-2013 E88 Convertible 135i
• 2012-2015 F20/F21 M135i/iX
• 2014-2016 F22 M235
• 2014-2016 F23 Convertible M235
• 2008-2011 E90 Sedan 335i / 335xi
• 2008-2011 E91 Touring 335i / 335xi
• 2008-2013 E92 Coupe 335i / 335xi / 335is
• 2008-2013 E93 Convertible 335i / 335xi
• 2012-2014 F30 335i / 335ix
• 2012-2014 F34 335ix Gran Turismo
• 2014-2016 F32 Coupe 435i / 435xi
• 2014-2016 F33 Convertible 435i / 435xi
• 2014-2016 F36 Gran Coupe 435i / 435xi
• 2008-2009 E60 Sedan 535i / 535xi
• 2008-2009 E61 Touring 535i / 535xi
• 2010-2016 F10 Sedan 535i / 535xi*
• 2010-2016 F11 Touring 535i / 535xi*
*w/dual oil cooler lines CLICK HERE
• 2011+ F13 640i Coupe
• 2011+ F12 640i Convertible
• 2011+ F06 640i Gran Coupé
• 2012-2015 F01 Sedan 740i
• 2012-2015 F02 Sedan 740Li / 740LiX
• 2012-2016 E84 X1 xDrive35i
• 2011+ E89 Z4 35i /35is Roadster
ATTENTION! Please check to be sure you have a factory oil cooler on your vehicle before ordering. Sport Oil Cooler Valve upgrade location is highlighted in yellow in the below photo. Vehicles without a factory oil cooler can NOT use this upgrade. F10/F11 w/dual oil cooler lines
ATTENTION! 2007 and before N54 models. N54 BMWs with a manufacture date on or before March 2007 cannot use this upgrade.